4 Professional qualities:
Dedicated, willing to learn, Organized, Understanding.
4 unique qualities about myself:
Loyal, passionate,
how would someone else describe me:
Strong willed, Hard working, passionate.
specialist skills:
digital painting
passions:
interest in fringe culture, classic rock
why should someone hire you:
I work quickly, I am in touch with my commissioners so I can adapt my work to their liking, I am competent with technology so I have no trouble sending them their commissions.
what can you uniquely offer:
adaptable style, adult oriented work
what is the purpose of your imagery:
to entertain and intrigue.
define your practice in a sentence:
Sad and gay, by a sad gay.
what do you want to illustrate? target audience:
My target audience is adults
do you want to have an adaptable or signature style? what are the pros and cons:
I believe that ultimately an artists style should be somewhere in between. A style that has signatures may often become dated with the time frame it's from, and an adaptable one will become unrecognisable to audience. Having a middle ground where an artist has signature flourishes in work however can still take inspirations from other examples from other work to make the work more cohesive is best.
full time or part time:
I would like to work full time.
part time- what else would you do:
Any job offers that come up at the time.
what other things would you consider being freelance:
I'm mainly concerned with contract work and how much money I can get per contract.
what experience would you think would help you:
Looking into artist anthology books and general small press publications
who are you going to contact for work experience:
Artists I am acquainted with, my established audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment