Overall this module has been informative and has challenged me as an artist. I most enjoyed the artist talks as it is great to hear from successful artists and how I can learn from how they work in the professional world and how the professional world can interact with their practice. Having a refresher corse on CVs, interveiws, contract work and copyright was a good touch as many important details can be lost over time, and the talks have expanded upon the subject more from when i was prior taught about them.
I loved the newspaper project, it was interesting to work as a team with many different people to create a cohesive work, it was alot of hard work however i would like to do such things again, and having to take on finance and print yourself was a good introduction to outscoring your print and other products.
The five days of work experience was a greatly helped me, I now of many other artists anthology books and can submit to and advertise my work and I believe I have found a nice path for early career work because of the work experience. it also gave me a window into looking interacting with other artists and clients and how to appropriately respond to them.
Overall this module has given me a lot and has helped me on my path as an artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment