newspaper

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Introduction

I am George fisher, a second year illustration student, for this modual i will be producing:
  • five days of work experience
  • a newspaper
  • reflection on lectures
My practice is mostly sequential arts in digital formats, from creating small one page comics to graphic novella.

For this Module i would like to focus on what i can do for my future, and how to set it up.
This mainly lies in the lectures and work experience as we will be engaging with many other artists that have graduated and made a name for themselves, i believe i can learn a lot from these people and how they interact with the professional world.

This in conjunction with work experience that will allow me to engage with publications, artists and clients will help me get to grips better with the art world and allows me to make a name for myself before I graduate. I hope that I am able to interact with other artists and see how they work themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment